August 22, 2011 - August 24, 2011
JSC “Lenexpo” is delighted to invite participants to the forum “INRYBPROM: developing fish industry in NW Russia” , which will be held in St. Petersburg from 22 to 24 August 2011.
St. Petersburg is the traditional venue for the specialized fishery exhibition. The first International specialized exhibition INRYBPROM was held with the active support of the Ministry of Fisheries of the Soviet Union in 1968. Since 1991 the exhibition has been supported by the State Fisheries Committee of the Russian Federation.
Forum was attended by the authorized persons.
Among 9.860 visitors of the Forum 4.558 were experts of the sphere
- Specialized exhibition Inrybprom
- Business program
- International research conference
- Seminars, round-table discussions, consultations, presentations
- Off-site session at fish-breeding farms of the Leningrad region
- AQUACULTURE: North-West federal district of Russia;
- Fodders, preparations, vaccines, nutrient media for growing aqua bioresources;
- Fish breeding equipment and supplies (peculiarities of the North-Western region), producers and international working experience of Scandinavian countries;
- Transport and logistics in aquaculture;
- International experience in aquaculture;
- Education in the sphere of aquaculture;
- Specialized printed media, web-resources and tutorial literature.
Print this news
Events archive for 22 August' 2011.
Events archive for August' 2011.
Events archive for 2011 year.