April 13, 2011 - April 16, 2011
The international construction forum “Interstroyexpo” is a largest in Russia exhibition project.
Facts and figures 2010:
12 participating countries
Exhibition space: 13 537sq. metres
Countries represented: Belarus, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, France, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, Estonia.
National Collective Group: Bavaria, Belarus, Hessen (Germany), Turkey, Finland.
The advantages of INTERSTROYEXPO:
- A key event in Russia’s North-West, it is traditionally held just before start of the construction season
- An annual meeting point for leading industry experts, specialists, government bodies, partnerships and associations
- Official support at the highest level
- A relevant programme of business events
- A carefully planned advertising campaign designed to attract the maximum number of specialists
- The exhibition covers all areas related to construction
“…Interstroyexpo has earned the respect of Russian and foreign experts, and is one of the leading exhibitions in the industry.
The events, business discussions and exhibitions help professionals to implement their strategies and plan their development within the building industry over the coming years”.
Governor of St.Petersburg V.I. Matvienko
The international construction forum Interstroyexpo, is one of the largest construction fairs in Russia and is well known to all the construction companies in Russia, CIS and Baltic countries.
The forum is included in the list of priority events supported by the Government of St.Petersburg, and is supported each year by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
The forum is held in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of St.Petersburg No. 84 from 02.02.2009
Print this news
Events archive for 13 April' 2011.
Events archive for April' 2011.
Events archive for 2011 year.