May 17, 2011 - May 20, 2011
The "Energetika + Elektrotechnika"exhibition, being one of the primary exhibitions in Russia has been held in Saint-Petersburg since 1993. The project is prominent as it presents the whole specter of relevant branch data, and the visitors - specialists of power engineering, being the real target audience – become potential purchasers of the presented products. Saint-Petersburg is one of the largest cities in the world that has lately restored the leading role in power machine building and has also become a real “window on Europe”
Exhibition organizer: JSC "Lenexpo"
The official support of the exhibition is provided by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Power Industry of the Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Government, the Government of the Leningrad region, Legislative Court of the Leningrad region, the Association of Trade Interaction between the Entities of the North-West region, Regional Office of the Federal Energy Agency in the North-West federal region, the Union of power engineers of the North-West region of Russia, Gas Club, AVOK «Severo-Zapad».
The "Energetika + Elektrotechnika"exhibition is:
· the first rate and the most impressive branch exhibition in Russia
· the meeting point for the first rate global producers of the power industry, suppliers of goods and services for heat- and hydro-power stations, heating systems and other power systems
· the place to find all novelties of the global electrotechnical market
· a good possibility to meet the representatives of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Industry and Power of the Russian Federation and Saint-Petersburg Government, providing the exhibition overall support
· a real chance to interchange the opinions and establish contacts in informal conditions
Print this news
Events archive for 17 May' 2011.
Events archive for May' 2011.
Events archive for 2011 year.