December 5, 2012 - December 8, 2012
ExpoForum CJSC Exhibition operator
Foreign Events Department, 15 build. 2, 26th Line, St. Petersburg 199106
Manufacturing Indonesia International Industrial Exhibition of Equipment and Materials is the largest exhibition in the South-East Asia in the field of manufacturing technologies, manufacturing automation, automotive manufacture, intraindustrial logistics, metal work, etc. The exhibition is carried out annually in Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran Exhibition and Fair Centre, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The exhibition is carried out with the support of:
• Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Indonesia,
• Association of Metal Structures and Machinery,
• Indonesian Association of High-Precision Equipment,
• Indonesian Association of Spare Parts and Components,
• Indonesian Association of Machine-Building Industry,
• Indonesian Association of Foundry and Stamping Industry.
The exhibition provides opportunities for business relations between foreign investors and local producers, state bodies and business structures. The number of participants, including the number of participating countries, is growing every year.
In 2011 Manufacturing Indonesia was located at the area equal to 26,400 sq. m and was visited by 1,620 participating companies, 618 of which are direct exhibitors, as well as national pavilions from 19 countries of the world: Australia, Egypt, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Portugal, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Iran, India, etc. The number of professional visitors amounted to over 23,000 people.
Exhibition participants' profile: Abrasive materials, glue and hermetics, compressors, automotive manufacturing technologies, bearings, equipment for metal processing under pressure, molds, stamps and tools, ventilation machinery and drying equipment, boring machines, drilling and threading machines, rollers, wheels, clamping devices, valves, pumps, filters, hydraulics, technologies for chemical production, laboratory tools and devices, control and measuring equipment, testing and monitoring equipment, cutting tools and tool systems, electro-erosion equipment and special machines, electronic and electric components, environmental control equipment, fastening and hardware products, manual tools and appliances, engines for various applications, grinding machines, production processes automation, lubricants and coolants, equipment for metal cutting, processing centres, production systems, sawing machines, tools and hardware, special tools, welding machinery and equipment, handling systems and equipment, tools design, plastic molding under pressure, power assemblies and electric tools, presses, sheet bending presses and cutting machines, equipment for production processes safety, clearing devices, overalls and protection means.
The following specialized exhibitions will take place within the framework of Manufacturing Indonesia 2012:
• Machine Tool Indonesia 2012 (International exhibition of metalwork equipment, machines and welding technologies);
• Industrial Automation & Logistics Indonesia 2012 (International exhibition of manufacturing automation technologies and handling equipment);
• Tools & Hardware Indonesia 2012 (International exhibition of tools and hardware);
• Fastener & Fixing Indonesia 2012 (International exhibition of fasteners).
Print this news
Events archive for 05 December' 2012.
Events archive for December' 2012.
Events archive for 2012 year.