October 20, 2013 - October 23, 2013
The Martial Arts and Combat Games in the Modern World international exhibition is organised as part of the second SportAccord World Combat Games.
Location: Lenexpo Exhibition Complex, Pavilion ¹ 6.
Organisers: ExpoForum, overseeing the 2013 World Combat Games.
The goal of the exhibition is to promote the athletic achievements of International Sports Federations (IFs), historical and national traditions, and cultural diversity in martial arts and combat sports to be showcased at the 2013 Games.
List of exhibits:
- Athletics facilities: engineering
- Athletic equipment and apparatuses
- Fitness equipment
- Sports medicine and nutrition
- Athletes from 70 constituent entities of the Russian Federation, where the Russian Union of Martial Arts (RUMA) is present
- Representatives of eight national martial arts unions which are party to the Eurasian Convention
- Delegations from five countries in which Martial Arts and Combat Sports originated (China, Japan, France, England, an dThailand)
- Irganisers bidding for the right to host the Games in 2015 and 2017
Visitors to the exhibition:
Regional representatives, foreign delegations, athletes.
Heads of regional offices, state agencies, and their partners; leaders of national Martial Arts Unions, Ministries of Sport of Eurasian countries; Ifs; the Consulate General in St. Petersburg; participating athletes.
Event source: lenexpo.ru
Print this news
Events archive for 20 October' 2013.
Events archive for October' 2013.
Events archive for 2013 year.