Military Historical Museum of the Artillery, Engineering and Signal Corps
The museum dates back to as long ago as 1703 as the collection of "commemorable articles of Russian military history". Since 1868 the museum has occupied the Kronverk Arsenal building.
In 1963 the Historical Museum of Artillery, and in 1965 the Museum of Signal Corps havesupplemented this museum and gave it its present name. The museum has become one of the biggest military museums in the world. The outdoors exhibits of the museum are of special interest. Here stand large-calibre weapons, missile art etc.
|Address:||7, Alexandrovsky Park|
|Subway (Metro):||Gorkovskaya (Browse map)|
|Tel:||+ 7 (812) 232 02 96|
Back to All Museums list