|Official internet-portal of St. Petersburg, cultural capital of Russia|
|Petersburg CITY / Guide to St. Petersburg, Russia||http://petersburgcity.com|
Printed from: http://petersburgcity.com/news/business/2010/12/24/Russia_India_forum_241210/|
Business news, 24.12.2010 00:48
IV Russian-Indian Forum on Trade and Investments
The IV Russian-Indian Forum on Trade and Investments was held on December 20, 2010.
Particular attention was paid to developing partnership in information and communication technology, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, energy and energy resources, chemical products and fertilizers. A roundtable meeting was held on cooperation in industrial manufacturing, covering a broad range of issues from metal processing to aircraft building.
Over 400 delegates from Russia and India took part in the event.
The Forum was organized by the Ministry for Economic Development of the Russian Federation with support from the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum Foundation and the Ministry of Trade and Industry of India with support from the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
The following agreements and memorandums on cooperation between Russian and Indian companies were signed during the Forum:
- Memorandum of Intent between Pharmasyntez JSC and Naprod Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. on joint production of oncological medicines in the Russian Federation and/or raw materials procurement.
- Agreement on scientific and technical cooperation between Akrikhin Pharmaceuticals Co. and MJ Biopharm.
- Memorandum between Sitronics JSC and Shyam Telecom on joint promotion of their production in various markets.
- Agreement on cooperation between the Federal Network Operator "Navigation Information Systems" JSC and Glonis Solutions Private Ltd.
- Agreement of collaboration between Dr. Reddy's Laboratories and R-Pharm on licensing, technology transfer, manufacturing and marketing of bio technology products.
- Memorandum of understanding between Pereslavskiy Technopark and Swastik Polimers on Joint production of Master Batches for polymers.
- Memorandum of understanding between JSC Navigation-Information Systems and Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited on Integration for various project in Indai.
- Agreemant on scientific co-operation between Pereslavskiy Technopark and Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (for details, see http://www.restec-international.ru/projects/india/).
The parties agreed to continue their business dialogue at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum on 16-18 June 2011 (for details, see http://www.forumspb.com).
News source: PR Newswire
|(c) 2000 PetersburgCity.com|